On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny.My friend had a small order of 1 box and I had a order of 6 boxes.
I received 5, they scammed me. Ive been fighting for 10 days now to receive my product. I get the run around with everyone. Theyre scam artists.
We DO NOT do business like that in WA State! Beware of Danny & Rob at your door.
Im pissed and feel taken advantage of.Theyre liars.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off for low quality meat
- Product or service
- Center Cut Pork Chops
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "I was approached at my place of business by a pushy salesman with a woman. The guy claimed that the steaks were from a local farm ran by the woman..."
- "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..."
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."