Lonestar Steaks Of Texas - Review about Lonestar Steak from Houston, Texas

Update added by user Mar 29

The crappy makeup sales people are pretty easy to shoo away, but the meat sales duo was a lot more pushy.

Original review posted by user Mar 23

I was approached at my place of business by a pushy salesman with a woman.The guy claimed that the steaks were from a local farm ran by the woman and her husband.

Obviously not after seeing all of these complaints. They are also stealing another reputable company's name. I won't be eating any of it, because the quality is too questionable coming from a vulture sales ***-artist company. Luckily, I didn't spend very much, but I still feel bamboozled!

Should have trusted my gut...

There's also a real company called Lonestar steaks of Texas that said that they do not do door to door sales.That goes to show that they are shady using another company's name to get sales.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 24 #1133169

Unless it's girl scouts bearing cookies, never purchase anything from strangers going door to door.

0 0 Reply

Mar 31 #1137233

Unfortunately they came into my store. Had they knocked on my door there's no way I'd open the door.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lonestar Steaks Of Texas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lonestar Steaks Of Texas.
Filing a new complaint about