5.0

After buying the meat and before cooking, was curious about the company and checked the reviews online.Sheshhhhh, I was ready to lose 150 dollars because most were terrible, anyway, build up courage and cook some of the pieces thinking that y husband -a picky eater- would start chewing with "that face" wives know when some is gross...

and wow, surprise, the meat was GREAT, tender and no fat almost, so tried other of the things we bought from the nice guy that sold us the meat -he has a tiny dog and I can't remember the salesman name, but he is super cool- and I'm crazy trying to know How to Contact Him again!!! I wish he will pass by so I can have at least a phone number to start ordering meats and breakfast sausages, I so regret I didn't ask!!! I'm almost a 100% carnivorous and I Love steaks and if has not red meat is not food to me, so, I Know.

I was not disappointed at all, so if the guy that sold us the meat -Northwest Houston, the bodybuilders family- Please, pass by and then, leave us a phone number to ask for more.Tried the web but has not that fantastic bacon you sold us!!!

Review about: Lonestar Steaks Of Texas Meat.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Meat is great and i wish i can find i web page to order more, Sealed meats, Clean and neat, Amazing maple bacon, Great breakfast sausages and patties.

Had an Experience with Lonestar Steaks Of Texas?

Comments

We have been very pleased with our sales rep that came to our house east of Old Town Spring we use this guy for 3 years the quality of the meat that we bought from him was top-notch haven't seen him in over a year I wish he would stop by please contact her number is 281-691-1884

Brandon Andrews

Ask and you shall receive give me a call or preferably a text at 8324990501 and I'll get y'all connected!